We just got a call from Lowe's where we purchased our washer/dryer... when they were prepping for delivery, our sets came out of the box damaged. A new shipment in coming in on Wednesday, so... we won't get delivery now till Thursday! I hope this isn't the beginning of problem after problem with this.
5 comments:
Hi Kathy Sorry your washer & dryer will be delayed but they look so gorgeous it will be worth they wait :)My Mum used to have her washer raised up on a storage base too - such a good idea. I'd like that too but we don't have a seperate room, they are in the kitchen under the counter top so that's not an option for me. Hope you enjoyed your extra hour in bed - we had our "Fall back" last weekend so I didn't get the benefit this week :) Hope you have a good week lots of love xxx
Happy Monday Kathy;
Oh boy! What a shame. I hope you get your washer and dryer UNdamaged and delivered early Thursday. I'd be so angry if that happened to me.
Hope today is a wonderful one for you my friend. ~Hugs~
So sorry for the delay. I know how frustrating that can be. I had the same thing with my china cabinet. Hope they get there without any further delays. Lots of hugs!
Ciao Kathy, sorry for the delay, it's quite annoying. Hope you are having an exciting day :) so far. Hugs & nighty night!
Hi Kathy,
Too many shocks for you to deal with. It would upset me too! You'll love you new w/d when it comes so it'll be well worth the wait. Tomorrow is the big day! whoopee! Hugz!!
Post a Comment