Thursday, November 06, 2008

They're Here!!!

wd-thursday[4]   I got a call this morning from Lowe's, that they would be coming with the washer and dryer between 9 and 1.  They showed up at 9:15, and were here till after 11:30!!!  They never delivered a  GE set like ours before, didn't know how to built the cabinets they sit on, they didn't have the proper tools, they couldn't figure how to get them in the house!!  The list goes on.  Thank goodness, my husband's buddy was home, and he came over.  He went, got his tools, and helped them.

Then he told them they would have to take off the front door to get them in.  Which they finally did, and then he had to help them figure how to make sure they were both level!!!!

Anyway, they are in, and I am working on getting laundry caught up!  Believe me, it will take a few days for this to be all caught up, but it was worth the wait!

I can't believe I am seeing Christmas commercials already!  And one of the local fm radio stations started playing continuous Christmas songs since November 1st!  Now,I have to say, I have been listening to it since then, as I LOVE Christmas music! 

Well, I am off to the laundry!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Yaaaay!! They are finally there! I imagine that laundry has never been so much fun. I love Christmas music too but usually not much in the mood for it until after Thanksgiving. Happy clothes washing! Hugs

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, How many loads of washing have you done so far, lol. It's too soon for Christmas, I saw some decorations up already, can't listen to the music yet. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, here there are Xmas light already :) I am soooo ready for the holidays ;) even if there still are 48 days to go. Hugs & happy weekend!