Thursday, November 13, 2008

Surprises

ttfallthurs   What a great surprise at work on Wednesday afternoon.  VTO (voluntary time off) was offered, for shifts ending at 5.  It was slow, so  it ended that they extended it to 7 pm ending.  I work until 6:30.  I put in for it... and entered  2 pm leave time.  And.... it was approved!   I was so surprised, and happy.  It's like having a mini-vacation!  And I don't return till Saturday, so I am doubly happy.

Another sad surprise... Nancze has decided to stop blogging!  I am so shocked and saddened to read of this on her site.  She is such a great friend and will be missed.

Another surprise.... my washer and dryer were finally delivered, working wonderfully, and hopefully, will have no further problems!!  Please keep your fingers crossed for that!!!

Another surprise.. is how insensitive my husband and sons can be.  Sometimes, it totally upsets me at the things they do.  Tonight was one of them.

With that, I will say goodnight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao kathy! I just posted, now a quick hello to you :) to see what’s new and then I will make dinner. Just for me :( coz Zeno is still stuck in Amsterdam, sigh! I've seen Nancze post, I will miss her sooo much! :( Take care, have a happy evening and a lovely weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Lot's of great news from you today except for the very last one. I'm thinking someone is in the doghouse.
So sad to hear Nancze closed her blog. I worry about her and pray she will change her mind and come back soon.
Hope you have a wonderful w/e. Hugz!!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad your washer and dryer are there and finally working! I just saw that Nancze had closed her blog. So sad, she has been such an active member of the online community for awhile. Perhaps she will decide to start back up again later.

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, lots of surprises for some good some not so good. Sorry to see Nancze is not blogging perhaps she will be back one day. *hugs*