Yes, we are nearing the finish line in the remodeling of the family room! Yesterday the oak flooring went down! And Wednesday the furniture will be delivered from Laz-Y-Boy! We are still needing the baseboards up, and other things. We are waiting for the light wall sconces to come in, 6 of them. Painting is mostly done, except for the window..second coat on the trim. We are seeing the end of the downstairs remodel!! Woohoo! It's been a long 4 months, but most of it was the remodeling of the bath/laundry area, and building Mike's new bedroom!
Well, it's time to head off for work. I will try to update later tonight.
6 comments:
Ciao Kathy, it seems you are enjoying yourself :) Have a blessed Holiday Season! Hugs!!
Hi Kathy,
I hope you post pics of the rooms. It all sounds so wonderful.
Thanks for the award. I haven't been posting as there seems to be so much to do. And yet, I haven't really accomplished anything. Now how does that happen? :lol:
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Hugs
How exciting, you're almost done! The oak flooring sounds lovely. Hope you put up some photos soon of your remodel. We're all anxious to see what's been interuppting your life for these 4 months! ((Hugs))
Hi Kathy,
Glad you survived the nasty weather and it sounds like you're gonna survive the remodel too! Hooray! I'm sure it's all just bee-utiful and well worth all the aggravation.
Happy day sweetie. Hugz!!
Hi sweet Kathy :)
New wood floors, new furniture? you must be in heaven! I hope to see pics when it's all done. That's nice you bought yourself a wreath, you deserve some Christmas decorations! since yours are unavailable this year. you have my permission to get some more :)
thank you so much for the award! I need to get that on my site!
i hope you are having a wonderful day,
huge {{{hugggs}}}
Hi Kathy - the blogging bandit here! I have been such a bad blogger recently. Super, super busy! I have missed reading my friends blogs. I was hoping to find pics here of the remodel, & now I find that you are remodeling the family room too! Yippee for you! What a great Christmas present to yourselves. Hope you are well & staying warm. Sending you big hugs!
Post a Comment