Friday, December 05, 2008

Good News!

ttxmasfriday Thank you friends for your prayers.  I just got a call from my doctor, and he got the report from the cardiologist, and he said when cardiologist read my report, all was well, that he saw a small insignificant shadow, but to him it looked like from my heart.  No blockages, and all looked well.  Thank the Lord!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday Kathy!

Praise the Lord! I'm glad your tests are fine and no blockage. Take care and have a blessed and lovely weekend. ~Hugs~

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, Glad to hear you're ok. Nice news for the weekend. *hugs*

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
I was holding my breath for you and praying that all would go well. *sigh* So happy for the good news! Now I hope that nasty cough goes away! God bless you with a happy w/e. Hugz!!

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy. So glad you got a good report! I imagine that is a load off your mind. Hope you're enjoying your weekend. ((Hugs))