Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

arches600

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, I see you're managing with Firefox or are you using Live writer? When I see your checkered border it is wider on the right side facing me than the left. Have a wonderful Christmas. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hello Kathy, Thank you for visiting me and for your kind words and Christmas greetings. Wishing you and your family a blessed and merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy 2009
hugest hugs Verena-Maria xxx

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy, Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas! ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kathy!! Have a great time!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Merry, Merry Christmas to you Kathy and your family! I hope you are having a beautiful and blessed Christmas!
p.s. I'm with you and stay with IE, I don't like FF either.
{{{hugggggs}}} :)

Anonymous said...

I solved the problem you are having with your borders looking larger, actually it is no problem at all. They are exactly the same size. I took a screenshot and measured them pixel by pixel in PSP and they are the same!
hurrrrah! lol (sometimes the checks give an optical illusion lol)
(((huggggs)))

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kathy! Wishing your sweet family a wonderful day! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Hugz!!