I guess the problems I had with loading pictures was a problem with Firefox, not me! I received a message that ScribeFire had an important update. I downloaded it, and now am trying to see if I can post a siggie that Judy made. I am still liking Windows Live Writer better so far, it seems it does more. Well, this is a test, let me see if the siggie posts.It did post!!
Can you guys let me know if when you look at my journal, is the checked border even on both sides? When I look at it, the right side is way bigger. Not sure if it is just me seeing it, or if it goes out to blogland looking like that. Thanks for your help.
6 comments:
Hi Kathy,
I have Firefox but seldom use it. Anyway, your siggie from Judy looks fine and so does the checked border.
So happy your furniture came. That had to be high on your list of Christmas wishes.
Hope you got my Christmas card. Hugz!!
Hi Kathy! Your border looks fine to me. I've never used Firefox - heard too many negatives about it. How does it change the looks of sites? I have often wondered what mine looks like with it. THanks for entering my giveaway. I am so excited about it. Sending you big hugs Kathy!
Hi Kathy!! Everything looks great from here!! I can see your siggie and your borders look fine.
Merry Christmas!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Hi Kathy everything looks fine for me, I'm using Safari on my Mac. Your site looks great on everything. Merry Christmas, hugs
Ciao dear Kathy, just popped in to wish you and yours a very BUON NATALE! :) Hugs!!!
Hi Kathy, just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing. Hope you have a very blessed New Year and that your Christmas was a good one!
Big hugs,
Kacy
Post a Comment