Well, after messing for a while with Firefox, I have decided to remain with IE. IE did issue another patch, and I do have a good security program. And I do like to post pics once in a while, and I just can't figure it out on Firefox's editor program.
So, tonight after things calm down here, I will uninstall Firefox. It did make some sites look wrong, and I don't like that.
Some good news... beside getting 9 inches of snow so far, with more to come tonight.... my furniture was delivered in the midst of the snowstorm!! When we have the room all done, I will take and post some pics. We are getting there, and I am just LOVING how it came out. I love being downstairs now!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy, I use Firefox and for the most part it works fine, but I've heard other people with the same issue as you. Hope you're keeping warm and comfy, it's freezing here and snow is on the way. Have a nice Sunday. *hugs*
Can't wait to see the pictures! So glad you got the furniture despite the snow. Have a lovely day.
Post a Comment