Trying out Firefox's publisher. Because of all the recent problems with Internet Explorer, it was recommended to use Firefox, and I am trying out the publishing editor...ScribeFire. Not sure how it all works, and it is so different from what I am used to. This is just a test, I may just resort to publishing in Blogger itself. Can't figure how to post a picture in here.
2 comments:
Hi Kathy;
Thank you for your lovely comment and well wishes. I'm still not up to par as I had a bad case of the flu and right now we are in the beginning of that storm that passed Vegas and they predict will dump over a foot here in my area with another storm coming in by Sunday.
I'm staying with IE as they updated with a new security file to stop the problem that was announced. I don't care for Foxfire myself. With all the firewall, McAfee and Adware programs I have, I don't see a problem with IE and who's to say Foxfire is safer.
Have a great weekend. ~Hugs~
I hear so much about FireFox. I guess I need to check it out. It's so Christmasy and pretty in here! Hope you get the picture thing worked out. Have a great day. Hugs
Post a Comment