Monday, January 12, 2009

Blue Monday

Back to work, after having Sunday off.  It's about 15 degrees, and this will be the warmest day of the week!  I can honestly say I would rather the snow than these bitter temperatures!

The next few days will determine exactly what happens with my husband, and bil's jobs.  It's a nerve wracking, sad time.  I am keeping it all in prayer.

I haven't been doing meme's lately.  I thought to start getting back in the groove with my:

mutteringswhite88x33 

  1. Resolution ::  bad idea
  2. Break ::  New Year resolutions
  3. Tied :: in knots
  4. Suffering :: from stress
  5. Instead :: of being peaceful
  6. Divorce ::  sad
  7. Slash ::  prices
  8. Cough :: and cold
  9. Happy :: face
  10. Sniffle :: cold symptom

That's it for this morning, got to dry my hair and get ready to go out into the deep freeze.  Hopefully my car will start!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

The shells must have been delicious! I haven't had them in a long time. I'm keeping the jobs in prayer too. Times are truly bleak.

BTW, The county knows about the hanging tree as they were cutting down others just before the snow storm.

Take care and have a blessed day my friend. ~Hugs~

Judy said...

Hi, Kathy! I'm sorry to hear about your hubby might get laid off, it seems to be happening everywhere! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
I bet the shells were delicious, one of my favorites! have a safe day! Hugz.

Melanie said...

Still keeping you and your hubby in my prayers.