Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday Woes

Please keep us in your prayers, my husband's company is in Chapter 11, and now may end up liquidating it's stock.  Also, prayer for my bil and sister and their family will be appreciated, as he also works for the same company in another part of Pa. 

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Will be praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy: You are so in my prayers. Could this affect his pension? I'm so very sorry, HUGS

Anonymous said...

Oh my, dear Kathy;

I have you both and your BIL, sister and your families in my prayers and pray everything works out. I hope and pray this doesn't affect their pensions and health insurance. I'm so sorry my friend. ~Hugs~

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy, you are in my prayers! This is tough time for so many.
~lots of hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy :) So saddened to hear of hubby's company, and that more of your family is also involved with the same one. It's happening everywhere these days, more and more are suffering from this economic time we're in. What company is it in PA? I wonder since we're in the same state that I would know it? I will keep you all in my prayers sweetheart, please let me know how things are going in the weeks to come, praying for good news :) ~Sending Many Heartfelt Hugs To You

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy: We''re getting that cold Wed.-Sun. I'm dredding it. Have a good start to the week. HUGS