Woohoo! I am still fiddling with fonts and colors, and right now I think I will stay with this background. It's very peaceful, and that is what I was looking for.
My PSP8 bit the dust, so I can't make a header. If I feel better, I may try uninstalling and reinstalling, but it doesn't look good. I tried getting updates too, and that won't work either.
I am off to do some cleaning in here, being sick, I left lots go.
Update: I found a wonderful FREE site called Pandora.... a free radio station on your computer that personalizes to songs YOU like. It's totatlly free, and just wonderful. I keyed in Dean Martin, and the songs coming thru...related to him and his era, are just beautiful! Try it out!
On another note... cutest blog on the blog is down again. I am thinking it is weather related? Anyway, it was up long enough for me to change over the background here, and I am sure glad about that!
4 comments:
Hi Kathy: The crostata was fantastic. I hope you're feeling better now. It's so wintery. I want a January thaw!!! lol Have a great day. HUGS
Ciao Kathy :) what a cute look in here!!! Hope you had a happy holiday season, dear. Hugs & happy 2009!
Hi Kathy;
Wow! this truly a pretty set and it fits you to a "T" :) They probably had too many linkbacks and had to change a few things. Not copy and paste the HTML to your PC so you'll alwayshave it.
Have a lovely day my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi, Kathy, This is really cute in h ere! I love the colors. The background is so pretty you almost don't even need a header. Hope you get your PSP working again. Have a lovely day. ((Hugs))
Post a Comment