
Ah, a day off from work!
I am drinking a nice hot cup of coffee, still in my jammies! I want to stay in today, and get Mike's old bedroom finished cleaning out, so hubby can start on remodeling the bedrooms for us. We are giving son Sandy our bedroom, and turning Mike and Sandy's bedrooms into one big one for us. It won't be much expense, just putting up, and pulling down walls or parts. We will install wood floors, and paint. Our old bedroom just needs painting for Sandy, and move his things in.
I am reading a wonderful book on St Pio, called "Man of Honor", written by Renzo Allegri. My son Mike got it as one of my Christmas presents. It is just wonderful.
Soon Valentine's Day will be here! Goodness, but time passes much too quickly.
Hubby went to work today, not sure how long he will be there today. I think he is trying to get all the vacation hours owed to him that he has accrued, so he will most likely be home for 12pm. I guess it is a waiting game each week to see just when his final day will be.
I am thinking I may make a meatloaf today. Or a pot of chicken soup, nice and hearty. I am leaning more toward the chicken soup. I LOVE soup.
5 comments:
Ciao dear Kathy, I'm so sorry you are not sleeping well, but I undestand why. You are in my prayers. So sad that your sister is having to sell her home. Hope things will get better soon for you all. Big hugs!!!
I love soup too. Sounds like a plan. How nice it will be to have a big bedroom. I always wanted one where I could have a pretty sitting area on one end. Hope you're having a good day. ((Hugs))
Hi Kathy! So glad you are enjoying your time off today. Sounds like you had a such a good one. Wow - you are really remodeling your home, huh? It will be like you have a new home once you get it all finished. Hope you share pictures. Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs!
Hi Kathy;
I bet the bedrooms will look wonderful when they are finished. I too am thinking of having soup today. I had made a venison and barley soup a couple of weeks ago and still have one large bowl in the freezer which I'll take out for today. Have a wonderful weekend my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy,
Chicken soups sounds good to me. I am sorry to hear about your hubby's job. Praying things will turn around for all of us.
Take care.
Hugs
Post a Comment