Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Thoughts





Happy Sunday!


I was looking over my last few posts, and all it looks like I am doing is complaining. I know God doesn't close one door, without opening another, and we are trusting in him.


We woke this am to another 3 inches of snow. I put on coffee as hubby and son Sandy are out their plowing again. It's snowing again this morning, big big flakes. I forget if the big flakes mean lots of snow or not??


We missed Mass, so I said my rosary and my divine chaplet this morning. I just threw a load of laundry in, and I think we will work on cleaning out Mike's old bedroom. I am not sure if we will continue the remodeling in the same manner as we were going to do. We may just remodel the bedrooms and fix the ceiling in the living room. The kitchen remodel may have to wait.

Here is my Saturday Special:

1. How long will this weather last?

2. What can I do to make things easier for hubby?

3. Where in the world is Carmen Santiago?

4. Why can't I move like I did 10 years ago?

I do love this Cutest Blog on the Block site. It really is so easy to change the backgrounds. The link is up on the left hand corner. Try it out! How to you like this Valentine background?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, I am so sorry to hear the bad news :( not easy times for sure. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Please, do not worry about complaining, this is your blog and you can complain as much as you want ;) and we are here to "try" to cheer you up! :) Hugs and smiles your way!

LadyT said...

Happy Monday Kathy;

I thought about you all weekend. I'm so glad to see your Sunday post. I feel better and just know our Lord will open up a better door for you and your hubby.

This is a cute Valentine layout. I think I'll pick up a couple of other twmplates before TCBOTB goes offline again. :)

Have a blessed day my friend. ~Hugs~

Melanie said...

Still praying for your job situation. God certainly has everything under control. He's sees the beginning through the end but we can only see the immediate and that can be frustrating. ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy: I'm sorry you may not be able to remodel as much as you'd like. Try not to get too down. God Bless. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Oh I am so sorry for your husband's job loss, I heard CC was closing but never dreamed your husband would be affected. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and hope he gets something really good that he enjoys soon. He looks to be an ambitious man, so I'm sure that will help. Just keep your chin up and try to be optimistic!
It looks really pretty in here and also on your other blog. I love all the background sets and have been to the 'cutest blog' site. looks like i may have to switch to blogger after all lol
much love and big {{{huggss}}} to you! I will keep you in my thoughts!

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Please don't feel like you were complaining. You were sharing what was going on in your life and your feelings. That's normal and healthy. Love the Valentine graphics here. Hugz!!