Since is it now closed, I can say, my husband worked for Circuit City.
Yesterday it was announced that they are closing all their stores, 34,000 people are losing their jobs, and they will begin the process of liquidating their stock today. It is unbelievable that this is happening.
Please keep us in prayer. Hubby is not in his 30's and with today's ecomony, it will be difficult to find another job. He 58.
Even my job is beginning to look shaky. I have the benefits with my job, and if we lose my benefits, I don't know what will happen.
4 comments:
Hi Kathy, Sorry to hear the bad news, not easy times for sure. The company I work for is on shaky ground as well, I'm just hoping for the best. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. *hugs*
Hi Dear Kathy: I'm so sorry. Does this mean the pension is gone, too? God bless you. What a shame about Mike's Amy. You were so close to her. HUGS
Oh dear Kathy;
My heart and prayers go out to you and your husband. I pray he finds work soon and everything works out for you and your family. These times are truly bad and many families are hurting. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy,
Yikes! your job too? and Mike heartbroken? How much more can you bear? This is a difficult time for you. Please know that I'm keeping you in prayer. Hugz!!
Post a Comment