Friday, January 16, 2009

Running Chores Today



Hi Friends! It's another bitterly cold day. I am off today too. I hate to leave the house, but I have to do banking, and run to the drugstore. I am trying to get myself motivated to go, but it's hard!

We are waiting to hear news of hubby company. I saw on the internet that the company jet was sold, but can't find out anything else. I will check again later, I do want to get to the bank before it takes me my whole do procrastinating!

I ordered a camera with the points I accrued at work. It should get here in a few days. When it does, I will take some pics of the finished family room. The camera I bought from a friend has stopped working. So right now, I am cameraless!

I am off, I will try updating a bit later!

Update

It's over for my husband's company. Circuit city announced that it will begin the liquidation process this Saturday! I talked to my sister, (her hubby also works there), and right after that my husband called to tell me the news. I am praying for everyone. I am just not sure what will happen to us all. I am so shocked and saddened by this announcement. I just never thought it would get this far, that mismanagment would cause this to happen to such a big company. I guess I shouldn't be shocked though, it is happening all over the place.

Please keep us all in your prayers.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy, hope you hear soon about the job. It's so frustrating, I'm sure. Let us know when you hear! ((Hugs))

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Circuit City closing was just on our 5 o'clock news. I had no idea that hubby worked there. I am so sorry this happened. You will be in my prayers. Hugz!!