I decided to change my template in Blogger, so I can use the backgrounds from Cutest Blog on the Blog.... and either they shut down, or the site is down! It worked earlier this morning when I picked out the background I wanted, but when I changed my template... lost all the graphics.... it is not working!
That is why my site is looking like this!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy;
Ahhh that explains it. I had a graphic from them on my SWdaybook site that was linked back to them and all of a sudden it disappeared. I'm glad I didn't decide to use the graphics for my blog as I thought about it but because of the weather I didn't go online much today. Here is another site that has free templates you can check out. http://www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/
~Hugs~
Goodmorning, Kathy!
sorry you are having problems with the graphics, so far mine are working o.k. but I don't think I will use them on my blog, but just on my simple womans day site...
I hope you get everything sorted out soon and let me know if I can help!
Hugs.
Post a Comment