Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On Pins and Needles...

No news yet on what is going on with hubby's work situation.  Today we should start hearing news of what is happening, if they are getting a buyer, or having to liquidate.

I don't have much to say, just please keep us in prayer.  After work I will update here if anything happens.  Thank you my friends.

4 comments:

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Yikes! I had no idea your hubby's job was in jeopardy. You will be in my prayers for all good news today!
I try to say the Mercy Chaplet every day at 3 o'clock. So pleased to see the Mercy picture on your blog. Beautiful! I'll check back later to see if you've updated. Hugz!!

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy!
I have an award for you at my blog!
Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
I will say a prayer for your hubby and bil. These are terribly hard time. I hope and prayer that things turn around soon for all of us.
This layout is very pretty and calming.
Take care my friend.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy: I have you in my prayers. What a trying time. It's so cold here. Thank goodness for my wood cookstove and fireplace. Have a good day. HUGS