I am so behind in updating. I had to work yesterday (New Year's Eve) and was hoping to get out a bit early, but it just wasn't in the cards for me. Anyway.... we had reservations at a wonderful Italian restaurant where we live called Mariano's. Hubby and me, Mike and Amy, son Sandy, our friends Fred and Elaine. Dinner was wonderful! A bit of a long wait, but well worth it. After dinner, Mike and Amy went to their friends, and we came home to our house, for coffee and dessert.
I am embarrassed to say, that I was in bed and sleeping by 11pm!! Hubby went downstairs, to watch the tv, and I thought I was going to join him.. I got all comfy for bed, thought to rest a few minutes, and woke up this morning! Aren't we getting to be party poopers?! Hubby said he fell asleep as soon as he went downstairs, and woke up at 12:30am. He came to bed, said I was in deep sleep, so he let me be! So exciting we are!
Hubby was off today, so we did some shopping, and came home and relaxed. I didn't have to cook dinner, Fred and Elaine were having us all over for dinner. Amy made her wonderful chocolate chip cookies for Elaine! So delish!!
Tomorrow night, my niece Jessica and her hubby are having all of our side of the family down for dinner. So again, no cooking for me! I plan on spending tomorrow cleaning and de-cluttering. Soon, hubby will begin working on our new bedroom, and fixing our old bedroom over for son Sandy. That doesn't seem to be as much work as the family room and Mike's room and laundry room was. It will be like moving to a brand new home when we are finished! I am so proud of my hubby and all he has done!
I also want to get graphics changed over. Christmas is gone for another year, time to get winter graphics up!
Well, my eyes are drooping, and hubby just came up. My teapot is whistling, so I will say goodnight.
2 comments:
Happy Friday Kathy;
Sounds like you had a wonderful New Years Eve. I bet dinner was wonderful.
I noticed the past few times I visited here I get advertising pop-ups which surprises me for Blogger. Am I the only one who sees them?? I even have pop-ups blocked but they still show up. There may be something in the settings where you can turn advertising off if I remember correctly. I'm sorry to have to go on about it, please don't take this up wrong. I love you dear friend.
Have a lovely and blessed weekend. ~Hugs~
Happy New Year Kathy!! Dinner sounds wonderful!! Have a great day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment