What a storm we got hit with! Snow, sleet, freezing rain, rain, dropping temps, winds, ice, it was horrible.
My sidewalks and driveways are coated with 3 inches of ice. Hubby fell trying to get to his car this am. Roads were covered with ice and frozen mush.
I can't wait for nice weather already, and we sure do have a long ways to go for that to happen!
The sun is out right now, but it's not too warm, but hopefully it will melt something. I tried going out this morning to chop the ice, but it wasn't budging.
I wanted to get out to the store today to get my HE Tide, but no way could I get out of my driveway. Hopefully later, hubby will take me.
6 comments:
Hi Kathy honey :) oh the storm sounds awful and not being able to get out yesterday! i remember those northern winter storms.
your outing out with the pizza sounds yummy. i am convinced there are no good pizza places in the south. they are all up north lol
i hope the weather improves and things for your hubby will look good too. hope he didn't hurt himself too bad.
i am off to read your swd.
oh i love the green in here!
{{{huggggs}}}
Good morning Kathy,
Wow! the ice and snow sound horrific. Hope hubby is ok. I used to have the Maytag Neptune washer and dryer and used Tide he until I read in consumers report that Wisk he tested better so I switched. Cheaper and better I thought.
We have rain and cooler temps today. Hope it doesn't ruin all the Superbowl activities. Are you cheering for your Steelers? Hope you weather is better soon. Hugz!!
Hi, Kathy, hope you thaw out soon. Growing up in upstate New York, I never minded the snow but the ice was horrible! We were without power for 3 days one time after an ice storm and stayed with neighbors who had a fire place to stay warm. Stay safe and warm, my friend!
Oh yes, that storm hit us too, we have been out of school all week. The ice is still not gone.
Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Hi Kathy: Oh that storm sounds awful. Did you lose many limbs? I hope the damage wasn't too bad. Have a good Saturday. HUGS
Ciao dear Kathy, what a lovely look in here, I like green and your bg is great :D The storm sounds awful. Hope the weather will improve soon! Thinking of you, hope your hubby is ok :) Big hugs, have a blessed Sunday!
Post a Comment