Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dove

This morning I was awoken by the cooing of a dove!!! I do hope that is a sign of nicer weather coming. What a gentle sound, a dove's coo.

Not much is going on here. I seem to write constantly about the same things... remodeling, weather, work, just the same old boring stuff, day in and day out. Looking at blogs on the net, I seem to find myself gravitating to one's that show remodeling, decorating, cooking. So many talented people out there, doing creative things on their own.

A day late, but I am going to do Toni's Saturday Special...

1. Could I get a little help?
2. This is your lucky day!
3. Work stinks!
4. Out of the mouth of babes.
I really don't have much else going on. I sure feel like a boring person, with absolutely nothing to say anymore. Geez

4 comments:

LadyT said...

Happy Presidents Day Kathy;

No sounds of the dove here yet. IN fact they are predicting snow for Wednesday and Thursday. Today is the first time I've been on the computer since Thursday at midnight. I'm hoping your #2 answer to the SS works for me! LOL!!

Have a lovely day my friend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, No doves here yet, but I'm hearing the birds now in the morning. Don't have much to say either, maybe I should take up skydiving, lol. *hugs*

Melanie said...

I have a lot of doves that come to my bird feeder. Mostly they eat what has fallen to the ground. I can also hear them early in the morning in the trees. I love that sound! Have a lovely day. ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
I do love the sounds of a cooing dove. So peaceful.
I have been without my own car for 20 years and it can be so frustrating waiting for others to come to your rescue. With the economy the way it is, I have no hope of getting one anytime soon. I hope things get better for all of us.
I watch DWTS sporadically. It is not so much that the talent is poor, it is the commercials. There are just too many of them for the show to keep my interest. I don't want to sit through that many commercials. I don't need to be bombarded with their trifling nonsense. I am becoming even crabbier as I get older-LOL. Have a wonderful day. Hugs