Today went by in a blur, and for the life of me, I can't even say I did anything important. I straightened up the house a bit, ran the sweeper and cleaned the kitchen. And most of the rest of the day, I read, relaxed, napped. It's now 7:30 and the day is almost over!
Hubby called this morning... March 8th is the last day. His Circuit City is closing, and I think that may be the last for everyone. It's bittersweet. I have so many memories, most wonderful, some bad of Circuit City. I worked there as an Operations Manager for 4 yrs. Most of my memories are wonderful, I met some amazing friends. I have had a few terrible store managers that were unbelievably mean and brutal. But all in all, good came from it. And hubby has been at his store over 5 yrs. It will be hard for him. I cried today when he called me. It is in God's hand, our future. Everything happens for a reason, and I know our Lord will open another door now that this is closed.
1 comment:
Oh my dear Kathy;
You and your hubby will be in my prayers. I pray he'll be ble to find another job soon. I'll also pray that God's Will be done in your lives also. ~Hugs~
Post a Comment