Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday At 10:21 PM


This has been the LONGEST day! Work was a horror! The calls were constant, with no breaks in between, and they were ALL miserable, cursing, screaming plain old nasty people. I was SO glad to get out at 6pm.
It was nice then, I met at my girlfriend Gail's for a nice Italian homemade dinner. I brought her a bottle of our wine. We had a great evening, quiet and just catching up and talking away. I got home about 9:30 pm. After chatting with hubby, and taking a warm bath, I thought I would get an entry in.
I want to thank everyone who was praying for my sister and bil. He had the job offer, and they will be moving to Louisville, KY. I am sad about that, with my job, I barely saw them, and they live about 3 1/2 hrs away. I will NEVER see them now! But I am happy for my bil, he is such a great guy, so deserving and I have been praying my heart out for him, and my sister and their sweet family. Thank you again my friends!
Short one tonight, I am getting too tired to sit at this computer. I will be around for a visit tomorrow.

1 comment:

Marge said...

Good morning Kathy,
Happy to hear your bil got a new job but sorry to hear hubby's job is ending soon. About your job. I've never been able to figure out why people call you and complain. What the heck are they nasty about? Seems to me that if they need help they would be nice.
Hope you w/e is a happy one. Hugz!!