- back to work tomorrow, sad about that
- finally got my hair frosted, and I am happy about that
- still without my car, and it looks like it will be a permanent situation, with hubby losing his job, we can't afford the repair, or another "new" car
- it's Friday, so it must be date night!!
- the wind is still pretty bad, and it's very cold, although the sun is shining.
- I wish I could find my knitting in all this mess
- it's hard purging 33 yrs of stuff, now that bedrooms are being remodeled
- waiting for hubby to get home, so we do some errands
- doing laundry, everyday I try to do one load
- need to mop the kitchen, but the mop is missing!!!!!
- will be cleaning the bathrooms after I either locate the mop or pick up another one when we are out
Short one today. Trying to get lots done before having to go back to work.
5 comments:
Ciao Kathy, I like you bullet post :) Have a happy Valentine's Day with your hubby tomoroow! Big hugs!
Hi Kathy - I didn't know your husband had lost his job, so sorry to hear that. I imagine all the work you are doing is helping him focus and be positive which must be a good thing.Hope you managed to find your mop :) I can imagine that it must be tricky to find a lot of things at the moment - but won't it be fabulous when it's all done! Have a great weekend xxxx
Hi Kathy, It's difficult to find stuff when renovations are going on. When we did the kitchen, I never put back everything that was in the cabinets, that's a good thing. Sorry you have to work today, but at least the weather has improved. *hugs*
I have a difficult time weeding things out but have to be firm with myself. If I haven't used it in the last couple of years - out it goes. At least that's the theory! Hope you're having a lovely day. ((Hugs))
Hi Kathy: I do love GOOD food! I've kept my friend's numbers down for 2 1/2 years since the stent surgery and have gotten a 35 lb. weight loss. I'm pleased at that. Sorry your work week has been so lousy. Have a good day off. HUGS
Post a Comment