Saturday, February 07, 2009

Loving Being Home

Oh, yes I am! And I am NEVER home on Saturdays. But soon, I will be working alternate Saturdays, so that will be good.

With the bedroom remodel, things are certainly a mess, so today I vacuumed, dusted, laundry, and trying to get us organized, till the bedrooms are done, which will be a while. Anyway, things are tossed all over as hubby just emptied closets and everything into the living room!! I bought some totes, and trying to make sense of it all.

I stayed in today, just totally enjoying my home. How peaceful I feel! Hubby got home about 4pm, and we went to eat at our family restaurant. I haven't been there in about 8 months! Again, enjoyed it, and seeing lots of the regular customers that I haven't seen in a while.

Monk is on now, so I am going to watch it. That is one show I miss, and I do love Tony Shaluob, SP?

2 comments:

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Happy vacation! I know you must be enjoying every minute. You'll be able to supervise the remodeling while you're home. hehe! Enjoy your w/e. Hugz!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
That is wonderful that you are on vacation and enjoying the time for yourself. I love that feeling of just enjoying your home and the peaceful inner feeling.
Talk about hubby doing your hair. I had my hubby cut mine for me. It was long and scraggly in the back and I couldn't stand it anymore. I took a piece of masking tape, and taped it around my hair, to the neckline so he could follow a straight line, and told him to cut. He was scared to do it, but he did it. At the time I just didn't have the funds to spend at the hairdresser either. My next step is to put it in a big, old gray, grammy bun and be done with it. LOL.
Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Have a terrific Sunday.
Hugs