Friday, February 06, 2009

Second Day of Vacation

Today was a great day! At 8am this morning our friends picked us up and we went with them to Rochester, NY to Strong Medical Center. He had an appointment for followup with his doctor. We went along for the ride and had a great time on the ride up, during, and on the ride home. On the way home, we stopped at the Syracuse Carousel Mall, walked around several stores and bought some fresh made caramel popcorn. Yum. Then riding home, stopped for a great dinner. All in all, a day spent with friends, fun and laughter. Great times.

I am tired, so I am tossing in a load of laundry. Hubby is already asleep, and I will read a bit and get to bed early. I will be by to visit tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy: That sounds like a fun day. I used to shop at the Carosel Mall years ago. My first teaching job was in Liverpool outside of Syracuse. Have a great day. The Pork Chops sound good. HUGS