It started out nicely. I met two of my friends for breakfast this morning at 9:30. Needless to say, breakfast ended for us at 11:45, with much laughter, joking, talking, and just plain old fun!
After breakfast I had to stop at Target, then back home. Hubby called at 1:30 to tell me to pick him up for 2. His car's transmission went, and we are deciding if we will make due with one car. My suggestion is sell his car for parts, and just use my car. We shall see.
After picking up hubby, we returned home, he got started working on the bedrooms, and I did laundry, and got dinner started....stuffed pork chops! Yum!! I hate to be filled with self-praise, but they were delicious!!
Hubby promised me he would frost my hair tonight... and of course again it hasn't happened. I am so angry I could spit. Saturday, I am going to my hairdresser, and go ahead and pay the $75 for a frosting there, (which we can't afford) but I have been waiting for him for 2 1/2 months to do it, and promise after promise is broken. So, now I have had enough, and he can pay the crazy high price for it.
That sounds terrible, but I had to get it off my chest! Of course I won't go Saturday. I can't justify spending that much money on my hair. I will either buy a solid color, or just leave it grow out, I really don't care anymore.
2 comments:
Hi Kathy;
I hope you get your hair frosted one way or another. :) I haven't had stuffed pork chops in a long time. I'm sure it was delicious! Keep warm and cozy my friend and have a wonderful weekend. ~Hugs~
I can't believe the cost of highlights in a salon lately! I had them done a few months back but the touch-ups have been one solid color and I'll probably stick to that. I've toyed with the idea of letting mine go natural but not sure. Stuffed pork chops sound wonderful. My mother used to make them all the time. ((Hugs))
Post a Comment