
Ask me how happy I am!!!! I am on vacation until Feb. 14Th!! If you could see me, you would see me doing the happy dance!! Hubby is still working, so it is a home vacation, but I couldn't be happier! Away from work, no stress, and having time to get things cleaned up with all this remodeling of the bedrooms.
Please keep my sister and her husband in prayer for good results from the job interview he is on. I have a wonderfully positive feeling, and I know it will be good news for them. And also sad, as they will be moving further away from us. But as my sister said, we always vacation in the south, and we can plan a visit to them. I know what a positive, charismatic person my bil is, and I know he just wowed them. Thanks in advance for the prayer!
I had all kinds of plans to do a nice entry, but now that I have settled in, my mind is wandering and I am getting tired! Tomorrow I am meeting friends of mine for breakfast, and then I need to get some shopping done for a birthday party, and then back home to work around the house here. I will say goodnight, and will be by to visit tomorrow.
5 comments:
Hi Kathy;
It's so wonderful to "see" you doing a happy dance for a change. :) I pray your BIL gets the job he interviewed for even if it means they have to move further away from you. I'll keep your family in prayer.
Have a lovely day ahead my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy, I so hope the interview goes wonderfully. Enjoy your vacation. HUGS
Have a wonderful vacation, Kathy! Hope you get everything accomplished you wanted to! ((Hugs))
Hell Kathy, what great news, I hope you enjoy your vacation & do all the things you want to do, I imagine you doing the happy dance :) Hugs
Ciao Kathy, you sound so happy :) I'm glad you can relax and enjoy yourself for a week. I hope hope the interview goes well *fingers crossed* Big hugs, dear friend.
Post a Comment