Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mid-Week

Happy Wednesday! Hubby and his friend are working away in the bedrooms. Now they are starting to frame out for the new windows. All I know is...lots of noise!

Speaking of windows. He bought the windows, which had grids sandwiched in-between the glass for easier cleaning. The only problem is... none of the other windows have grids. Don't forget, our house is 32 yrs old, and the windows are OLD! So, he finally agreed with me that either we special order the windows without grids, or... we change out the rest of the windows in front to match! Guess which won??

It's cloudy this morning, but still warmer, which makes me happy. I plan on going for another walk around the park later today. I went for the last 3 days, and feel much better. I am trying to get in a healthier lifestyle.

I haven't heard yet from my sister on her husband's job interview. They said they would be calling him in a week or two. Please keep them in prayer for good results.

I have to finish cleaning up the kitchen, so if I can, I will update later, and also be around to visit in a bit.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Kathy Gosh it must be so exciting seeing your home change shape around you. I love the idea of having a wardrobe big enough to store everything! That would be my dream come true - I am green with envy ;) Have a great week xxx

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, I'd love a huge walk-in wardrobe *dreaming face* ;) Way to go with the walks in the park :D I should go out more myself, but when it's freezing I tend to hibernate. Have a happy day! Rainy and dark here :( bleah! ((HUGS)) and smiles your way!