It's been a nice, peaceful Sunday. After Mass was breakfast, then hubby went back to working on the bedrooms. I was trying my best to clean and attempt organization, it's getting the best of me, but I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
I am going to try to take a few pics tomorrow, and see if I can use this camera. It's a cheap one, and I think at some point, we may buy a better digital camera, but it works, ( I think) and hopefully I can show pics of it all torn apart, and then the reveal, as they say.
Hubby just ran with his friend Fred to Lowe's. I am not sure, but they may be purchasing the new windows for our new bedroom. At least it's quiet in here and the hammering has stopped!
Here's my Saturday Special, a day late!
1. Planet Earth...needs help.
2. It's Worth...it for us all to see how we all can help.
3. The Forth...of never?
4. At Birth...I was cute.... what happened????
Thanks Toni! Another fun one!
Trying out this camera.... here are a few pics of the remodeling of the bedrooms I took. Hopefully they will come out ok. This first one is from our "old" bedroom, this is where a stinky double closet was... this will now be a closet on the right, and the left will be build in drawers. This room will eventually be son Sandy's "new" room.
This next picture, is look thru the old doorway, into Sandy's "old bedroom. This will now be walled up. Past the 2x4's you can see framing for my walk in closet. I won't have dressers in my bedroom, everything will be in the closet, I am THRILLED!!!!!
4 comments:
Happy Monday Kathy;
I bet all the stress has gone from your body now that you are home for the week. Thank goodness you can get some normal sleep and even the weather seems to be cooperating as far as temps anyway. The snow is finally melting from here.
LOL at your answer to the 4th SS meme question. That's cute!! LOL!! Have a lovely day my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy: Oh new windows --they save so much $. Have a lovely Monday. HUGS
Nice SS answers, Kathy. I had to laugh at #4, you ARE cute! :) Have a happy day & a lovely week ahead! ((HUGS)) and smiles your way!
Hi Kathy,
More closet space for the bedroom will be so nice. I have a tiny closet that both Tom and I share. Wishing you a beautiful day.
Hugs
Post a Comment