Hi Kathy, I always enjoy seeing one of Maxine's jewels. I'm having a hard time adjusting to the time change too! My clock says one thing and my body says another! Ugh!! Hope work goes good for you this week. Hugz!!
Hi Kathy, what a Maxine is just too funny, thanks for posting it. I'm doing better with time changes since we moved here, it's like going back to EST for several months. We're now in Central time. I don't mind except that most TV programs start an hour earlier. I still miss my New York local news though. Have a great week, hugs
Hi, Kathy! I love Maxine, she just says what most of us think! oh and I love the time change! I wanted to let you know I've moved to wp so have a new Addy! (can't remember if I told you yet) here it is... http://judyscountrycorner.com stop in for a visit when you have a chance! have a wonderful Tuesday! Hugz
5 comments:
Hi, Kathy. These time changes can sure throw me at times. I sometimes wish they would just leave things are they are!
Hi Kathy,
I always enjoy seeing one of Maxine's jewels. I'm having a hard time adjusting to the time change too! My clock says one thing and my body says another! Ugh!!
Hope work goes good for you this week. Hugz!!
Hi Kathy, what a Maxine is just too funny, thanks for posting it. I'm doing better with time changes since we moved here, it's like going back to EST for several months. We're now in Central time. I don't mind except that most TV programs start an hour earlier. I still miss my New York local news though. Have a great week, hugs
Hi, Kathy!
I love Maxine, she just says what most of us think! oh and I love the time change!
I wanted to let you know I've moved to wp so have a new Addy! (can't remember if I told you yet) here it is...
http://judyscountrycorner.com stop in for a visit when you have a chance!
have a wonderful Tuesday! Hugz
Oh, boy! So funny! Thanks for sharing! :) We will "spring forward" at the end of March. Big hugs!
Post a Comment