Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Prediction..rain

It's rained off and on for several days now. It really looked gloomy and dark when I went to work this morning, and I was sure we would get heavy rain. Of course, I am inside all day, not near windows now, so maybe it did rain heavy. But I don't think so.

Tomorrow is my "Friday", woohoo!!! Two days off in a row! Happy dance!!

Not much else going on. Hubby is sanding now, that's a good sign. That means soon he will begin the priming, and then our paint colors. I think we may go tomorrow night to pick colors. I am wanting a medium sage color for our new bedroom. I saw beautiful a beautiful sage oriental area rug I want to get, and I have seen the beautiful bedding set I want, very luxurious! But.... we still need to buy a new bed... we sold ours.

Well, that's about all the news I have. Heading for my mug of tea, and then off to bed.

No comments: