Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Great Sunday!

What a beautiful day today! Temps in the high 50's, sunny, just a great sign of what's to come! Thank God!

Before I forget again, dear Melanie gave me an award. I am getting so forgetful lately, sorry to have taken so long to post this.



Thank you Melanie, I hope I can live up to it, I haven't felt very kind and sweet lately. I am to nominate 5 blogs and they are:
  1. Toni

  2. Connie

  3. Judy

  4. Claudia

  5. Kia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Congrats on The Berry Sweet Blog award. I hope that things are going well for you.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Look at this, I got in! This set is so pretty.
Thank you for the blog award. I don't know where to pick it up, though. It's going to be
lovely here. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww, thank you so much, Kathy, you are so sweet! :) I will add this fab award to my next post. Thanks! Have a happy St. Patty's Day. Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,Kathy!
Thanks for the very sweet blog award, I will have it up shortly at my site! have a wonderful St. Patty's Day!

Hugz, Judy!