Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Tuesday!

That means...tomorrow is my Friday!! Woohoo, can you see the happy dance??

I am waiting for Dancing With the Stars. So many injuries so early in the show this year! And tonight is a dance off between the two lowest scoring stars. Something new.

It was another nice day, can Spring finally be coming??

I am sad. My sister and her family are moving to Louisville, Ky. Actually, her husband is there already, he started his new job yesterday. I do want to thank you all for your prayers! Tomorrow my sister will drive herself, and the two kids, to Louisville. Please keep her in your prayers for a safe trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kathy!
I'm sorry that your sad about your sister leaving, but I'm sure that you will keep in touch often, she will only be about 50 miles from where I live! does she have far to drive?

I don't watch DWTS, but love AI...lol.

hope your weather is as nice as ours! Hugz.

Wynne's Warbles said...

Hi Kathy, your sister and family are in my thoughts. I didn't get around to watching DwtS, but am goingto try to follow it this year. The first year it aired, it was my favorite show on tv ;) How is the work situation for your hubby? Hope all is well with that (is he still working, is his company still in process of liquidating?). Lots of hugs