Thursday, March 19, 2009

Plans

Plans for today in bullets:

  • New bedroom windows put in if rain holds off
  • haircut
  • clean kitchen
  • laundry
  • relax ????
  • clean dining room and living room
  • trip to Lowe's for paint for the bedrooms
  • knitting
  • what to make for dinner??

That's it for now my friends. Got to get the coffee on, I've waited too long!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy: What a mes Say box is! And of course Tagboard's been down for weeks. Enjoy your day off. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, You have a lot planned for today. Enjoy your day off. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Great job on your bullet list. I also like the new look in here. I spent the day running around and legally changing my surname back to my maiden name. I've been wanting to do that for the past 11 years and finally decided it was time. No more "Leno" for me. LOL!! I'll write all about it in tomorrow's entry. Have a great evening my friend. ~Hugs~

Melanie said...

Love the bullets! It makes me want to go and organize my day. Hmmm..maybe later! Have a lovely weekend, my friend! ((Hugs))