Trying to pack in so much to get done on my 2 days off. With this remodeling, life has been hectic, and a mess, at the same time wanting things done and it doesn't happen that fast.
I did get my haircut yesterday, and I am loving it. Well, not actually cut, but trimmed and shaped up. I want to grow it a bit longer, but it was a good 6 weeks since my last cut, so it was sorely needed.
Hubby and I went to breakfast this morning, then to a tool shop, then a drive to Wilkes Barre, (about 1/2 hour from here) to pick up the flooring for the closets and for Sandy's room. The windows didn't get in yet...it was pouring rain on Thursday and cancelled. So.. looks like next Thursday for the new windows and siding. We still have to buy new shutters as well. The list never ends!
Hubby just ran to pick up the pizza we ordered for dinner, and I just made a salad to go with it, easy night tonight. I thought to get in a quick entry before he gets back.
I laid down for a bit before, and soon fell asleep, but I was watching "Green Acres". I loved, and still do love that show. Good clean humor!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy;
I love all the old shows. I watched 5 episodes of the Cosby show tonight. I've seen every one but like MASH and Golden Girls, I could watch them over and over again. I wish they would bring back thre Mary Tyler Moore Show and Carol Burnett's show too.
I bet your hair looks nice and it does make you feel better. Your home will be finished before you know it!
Have a great weekend. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy,
I am keeping your sister and the children in my prayers. How sad that families have to be so far apart.
I haven't had a professional haircut in well over a year and a half. I look like...Umm...gram-mama from the old Adam's family. LOL
I like those easy supper day. We had pizza this evening for supper.
Have a wondeful day.
Hugs
Post a Comment