Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh No, Back to Work I Go

These four days off just flew by! Back to work tomorrow.

Some terrible thunder and lightening just passed through here. I am such a chicken with thunder and lightening.

I am folding clothes, and watching, "The Rock" with Nicolas Cage and Sean Connery.

Not much else going on, and so I will say goodnight.

7 comments:

Kia said...

Ciao Kathy, happy Monday! Sorry about the bad weather. Hope you had a very happy date! :) Big hugs & have a blessed new week. XOXOX

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy, I hope going back to work wasn't too bad. We had some thunder and lightening too on Saturday evening with some much needed rain. ((Hugs))

Unknown said...

What a wonderful blog, I hope you don't mind I snuck a peek! through Marcy's blog. It is so wonderful to see women all over the globe linking and holding hands and seeing how common we all are and and our wants and needs are so alike! Thank you for sharing. God bless! www.lindalusbtdt.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Hi Kathy - wow, how I have missed visiting with you!! I hope you share pics soon of your remodel - how wonderful that you should be able to sit back & just enjoy it all in a few months.

I love your new theme in here - so pretty! I saw in a past post that you wished you knew how to make a header. I can make you one Kathy. Check out my Simple Woman's Daybook - I made that. If you can just give me an idea of what you would like, I will give it a try for you.

Have a blessed week Kathy. Sending big hugs!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kathy, time flies so fast when you're off work. I hope your weather is better, it's back to storms here & Buddy is scared. Take it easy, hugs

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, Time flies when you're off work. Hoope it wasn't too bad going back. Sorry to hear about your friend losing her job, a lot of that going around. *hugs*

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: How neat you had a date. Was it tons of fun? Have a great day. HUGS