Yes, that's right! I am smiling and happy... I am off work till Monday!! I took a personal day Saturday, so I am off from today on.
Hubby and his friends have one of the bedroom windows out, and are working on closing up the opening. Hopefully, I am praying, the rain holds off, and the whole thing can get done today. Keep your fingers crossed.
In between trying to get things done, making coffee for the boys, I am trying to catch up with visiting my friends. I intend to savor each moment of my time away from work!
I will be back to update later, hubby is calling....
Update: It's almost 10pm. It's been a full day... they got the old windows out, closed in, the new windows put in, and almost half the siding put back up. Tomorrow morning they will finish with the outside. I found the camera tonight, so tomorrow I will try to get some pics of it before it's totally closed off. We didn't have time to look for new shutters, maybe tomorrow if there is time.
I also cut hubby's hair tonight, and trim his wild eyebrows!! I have been cutting his hair since we got married....soon to be 36 years this 4th of July!! I guess he likes how I cut it, what do you think? LOL
2 comments:
Hi Kathy: I hope you don't get rain today. Take pics sometime? Where's Debbie these days. Have a good day and enjoy your break. HUGS
Ciao Kathy, happy Friday! :) Enjoy your days off! 36 years together, wow! :) Congrats!!! Big hugs & happy wkd!
Post a Comment