Sunday, April 19, 2009

An Award!


Dear Melanie nominated me for an award! Thank you my friend, you are so sweet to think of me!! The award is above, and also posted in my sidebar.
I am nominating:
  1. Claudia
  2. Kia and Zeno
  3. Toni
  4. Lori
  5. Liz
  6. Judy
  7. Marge
  8. Connie
  9. Judy
  10. Kellie
The rules are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!

3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.
I am off to let everyone know!!! I will try to post more later today!!

5 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, Thanks for the Award, very sweet to think of me. *hugs*

JudyD said...

Awww Kathy, thanks for nominating for the award, I have it up on my site now! but I did forgo nominating 10 people as everyone I know in the blogging world pretty much already has one! lol. hope you've had a wonderful Sunday, Hugz.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for the award and thinking of me.
I hope you enjoyed you time off from work. Sorry your back is still giving you trouble. I hope it gets better for you soon.
Hugs

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Thanks for the award and for thinking of me. I'll be posting it to my blog shortly. Hope you enjoyed your days off! Hugz!!

Kia said...

Oh, Kathy, thank you so much for thinking of me (and Zeno)! You are so sweet! :D I will try to post today, I've been rubbish at bloggin' lately! :( Have a super happy day! Sunny-hugs!