Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dancing With The Stars..

we are watching the results show. There is something new..they have 6 dancers who are vying for a spot as a pro dancer on next year's DWTS. So far, they are excellent, it is hard to decide!! I have a feeling that LT is going tonight. We shall see.

I was happy today at work. It was very slow, and they started VTO (voluntary time off), which you can request to leave early if your group is offered it. I put it in for out at 4, and I got it!! I don't usually get it, because I am a premier group, so I was thrilled to get out 2 hours early. And it doesn't penalize you, where you need to make it up.

Celtic Woman is on now, love this!! Got to go!

2 comments:

Kia said...

Just popped in to see how you are doing, Kathy. :) Have a sunny and happy Earth Day!

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, I haven't watched DWTS this season, the part about the pro dancers sounds like fun to watch. Glad you got out early. Hope you have another good day tomorrow if you are working. *hugs*