Friday, April 17, 2009

Enjoying My Time Away..

from work that is! I have 4 days off, not returning to work till Monday, and I am thrilled. If my back was better, it would be wonderful, but being off work is a restorative as it is.

Hubby and I watched the Yankee/Indians game, and I was glad to see the Yankee's win. It would have been great if they won on opening day in the new stadium. But it was a great game today!

We got a lot of the outdoor furniture cleaned and put out, hubby cut the grass, and we spruced up the flower gardens, trimmed all the butterfly bushes, and other outdoor tasks. I took many breaks, but spent most of the day outside with hubby.

I was sad to see that Toni will be closing her meme. I always enjoy reading the others responses.

Well, time to relax, I just found, "The Andy Griffith Show". I haven't seen that in years.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad you have a few days off to rest your back. Hope it's better when you go back. Have a lovely day. ((Hugs))

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, Wish your back could be better. Lucky you,you got to play in the garden, it's still too cold for that here but we did clean a bit. Have a nice Sunday! *hugs*

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: We're trying to get our yard trimmed, too. I'd like to get butterfly bushes this year. Have a lovly day. HUGS