Thursday, April 23, 2009

Relaxing

Today was a nice day. Hubby and I got some shopping done early in the morning, he did some work on our bedroom, while I cleaned the kitchen. At lunchtime, we went out for a nice lunch at one of our favorite places. After lunch, I went and got highlights in my hair. Very relaxing, and the foil process is so much easier on my hair. Now that it's longer, the thoughts of getting it pulled through a cap, sends chills down my spine!

And so... our oldest son, Chris called, his girl made enchilada's and invited us to dinner. She also made a wonderful rice dish to go with it. And a turtle pie...so good! After dinner, hubby went back to painting, and I got some laundry done.

About 6:30 our friends called to go out for coffee with them. We also paid Lowe's a visit, (hubby's favorite place).

And now, I am relaxing. And that was my day!!!

6 comments:

Kia said...

Sounds like you are having a very nice week, Kathy! :) Have a very happy weekend ahead, too. Hugs & blessing!

Melanie said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day! May you have many more just like it! ((Hugs))

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Now that's what I'd call a lovely day too!
Hope you're having a wonderful w/e as well. Hugz!!

Lori said...

Sounds like a great day!! Enjoy your weekend Kathy!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: Oh, I love enchiladas. It all sounds wonderful. I made red beans and rice the southern way with pickled pork. Oh that was sooooo good. Have a great day. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Just leaving a pawprint! :) XOXOX