Saturday, April 04, 2009

Trying to Relax

I am SO happy to be home. Work was horrendous, and today was only the start of this nightmare. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

And so, I got home, and hubby had made me chicken noodle soup - total comfort food for me!! I just put tea on, and I am trying to relax and forget the kind of day it was.

Hubby had gotten our new room primed, and if all looks well tomorrow in the light, he will paint the soft sage color I picked out. Then, hopefully, the wood floor will start to go down! Light at the end of the tunnel! I was hoping it would be done for Easter, but, when it is, it is! lol

Well, time to relax. I want to do some knitting, which always relaxes me. And hubby and I are looking at beds online. Looking for something we both like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
I am sorry about work and I hope you did relax and put it behind you. I know it isn't easy to do.
I hope you back is doing better. I put mine out last week. But, I have had a bad back for many years. The jobs I used to have took a big toll on my back and legs. I always did grunt work for a living. LOL.
Have a wonderful Monday.
Hugs

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Hope your back is better. The exact same thing happened to me with bending over to get some dishwashing liquid. I went to a chiropractor for help.

Almost Easter and then Mercy Sunday. Last year, I forgot to start my Novena on Good Friday. Hopefully, I'll remember this year.


Your healing Mass sounds wonderful. We have a communal penance tomorrow along with 12 priests for confession. Guess you know where I'll be. Hugz!!