Thursday, April 02, 2009

Wonderful Spring Set!!

What a wonderful surprise I got when dearest friend Judy made me a customized set and header!! I just love it!!!!!!! Thank you Judy, I am so honored and blessed!!

This is a quick note, I am trying to get the kitchen and dining room cleaned this morning. I will be back for an update.

UPDATE: Hubby is outside with son Sandy. He is running a thatcher on the front yard. Not sure what that is, but I came in to clean up from dinner. I thought I would update a bit here from my day. It was beautiful today, and I spent a few hours in the afternoon, doing yardwork in the front of the house. Slowly, but it is getting done. And that spurred hubby to borrow our neighbor's thatcher, he said " The yard needs to be thatched, I'll be right back". That was 1 and a half hours ago! LOL But he could use a break from the remodeling, and yardwork relaxes him.

We invited our friends over, and we will make a fire in the firepit. I made cinnamon buns, and I will put coffee on when it gets dark. I LOVE a cozy night like this!!!

Ok, I best finish cleaning the dinner dishes and pots!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Kathy - I'm so glad that you like your blog theme. It was a true joy to do this for you! Hope you have a lovely day, & enjoy a relaxing evening when you get home. Hugs!

Connie said...

Hi Kathy. I 've never thatched my lawn. I don't even know what it means! Have a great day. This set is lovely. HUGS

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
OMG! what a lovely blog theme Judy made for you. So pretty! I love the color combination.
Sounds like you had a nice day. Any cinnamon buns left? they sound yummy and handouts are always welcome. hehe!
We have wind and rain today. Hopefully, sunshine comes back tomorrow. Hugz!!