It's a cat and mouse game. Our wireless should work, but it doesn't all the time. Thursday when I am off and have time, I will call verizon. The tower is still down, and we are waiting for son Mike to have time to work on it.
As well as getting a picture of the giveaway gifts I won. Our camera can't be found, and I am again waiting on Mike, for him to use his for me. He has been busy with exams at college, and also the fire company he belongs to had it's annual carnival.... 6 days, and he was there... constantly. Hopefully he will have time for me soon.
3 comments:
Hope you are up and running soon with all things fixed...have had that recent frustration myself and it's not a lot of fun!
Looking forward to seeing your giveaway gifts that you won.
blessings,
marcy
Sorry you're still having trouble with your wireless. Hope you can get it fixed this week. Have a great week! ((Hugs))
Hi Kathy;
You are sorely missed my friend. I hope Mike & Verizon fix all your connection problems soon. In the meantime take care and have a lovely weekend. ~Hugs~
Post a Comment