Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Home and Relaxing

It's been a very stressful time at work for the past few weeks. Usually, I get home from work around 6:30, and then after cleaning up from dinner, I am so stressed and worn out, that either I am going to bed early, or I am just siting in the recliner, and staring mindlessly at the boob tube.

The month of May, is just as nuts as April was at work. I feel bad that I am not devoting time to my journaling. But I just feel awful, coming here complaining about work all the time.

What to do????

5 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Kathy; I'm back and posted today. I'm so sorry your job is stressing you out. Too bad you can look for another one as this job is no good for you or your family. I pray things change for the better for you soon. ~Hugs~

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: We don't mind if you need to complain. It's perfectly understandable. I hope today is better for you. It's rainy and dreary hear. Have a good day. HUGS

Kia said...

Ciao Kathy, this is your home, you can complain as much as you want :) it's ok! :) I do that a lot too ;) I hope you are having a lovely day, enjoy Friday and the weekend! ((HUGS)) and smiles!

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, You complain as much as you want, you have to vent somewhere! I'm getting a lot of irate calls this month so I can understand how you're feeling, it really takes a toll. *hugs*

Sandy said...

Hi Kathy! rant all you want, you need to get it out somehow. better us LOL
seriously i am so sorry your are getting so stressed, i wish you could find something else, but jobs are so hard to find these days. i wish you at least one good day sometime soon!
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day and get spoiled.
(((huggggs)))