Friday, June 12, 2009

No Rain!

At least so far anyway! LOL It poured heavily again last night, for most of the night, but at least there wasn't thunder and lightening. Well, they can't say this year that we are short in rainfall!

I am wanting to change my graphics here, maybe later when I get things done around the house I will work on it. I first want to save this set that Judy made me. Once I figure that out, I will work on it.

I want to get some weeding done today, and I am waiting on the dryer to stop, and fold that load. I have to clean the kitchen today, and hopefully get both bathrooms cleaned before tonight. It's funny, I used to try to get all the cleaning done in the house in one day, but as I get older, I got myself on a nice cleaning schedule, and find it works for me, and the house is still clean and neat.

My Thursday's and Friday's off work go by in a blur. I seem to try to cram so much into these two days, and I love spending most of my time with hubby, so we do activities together...even if it's weeding, we love doing it together.

OK, there is the dryer buzzer. I will be around to visit later today!

9 comments:

Blessings each day said...

How crazy to find a fellow 'weed puller' who enjoys it! I do especially like it when Michael is out there with me, pulling or hoeing.
Although, when I am alone, I say the rosary and it works out great.

blessings,

marcy

Marge said...

Happy Saturday Kathy,
Hope your weather is warming up and acting nicer for you. Having fun at my FarmTown page. New things are always fun to find and do. Hope you're having a nice evening. Hugz!!

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, Days off go by so fast. The weather here has warmed up, hope it has for you too. *hugs*

LadyT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LadyT said...

Sounds like you have a nice house cleaning schedule. It must be a wonderful feeling that you and your hubby enjoy doing things together. I never had that whrn I was married.

The storms we had here the past few days were horrible as was this past week for me. But thank goodness the days pass by as fast as they did. Have a lovely day. ~Hugs~

Melanie said...

I know what you mean about the days off being a blur. They never are long enough, are they? I love your graphics here. Hope you're having a great week. ((Hugs))

Kia said...

Zeno always says the same, days off always go in a blur! :) Your blog new look is so cheerful, I love it! :D Happy Monday, Kathy! Hugs!

Wynne said...

Hi Kathy, the Dish is being installed today, eh? We have one, too and quite enjoy it. Only thing I miss is the local weather network station we used to get. We still get the network, but they don't switch to our local area, they just do a different summary of weather across Canada. Hard to explain, but it doesn't switch to my city specifically. Not sure why the satellite is different. Did you get your weeding done? Ugh, I have lots of that to do lol. Lots of hugs

Anonymous said...

HI Kathy,
Happy "belated" Birthday. What a nice surprise you had for your special day.
I know that I can't get all the work done around here like I used to do. I have to take a few days to do it now. Sometimes it doesn't get done until next time. It is one vicious cycle.
Your graphics here are pretty.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Liz