Friday, July 31, 2009

Listening to Beautiful Music!

Hubby is playing the piano, and I am loving it! We have it in our room, while he is remodeling the front of the house. And so, as I sit here in bed on the laptop, he is playing beautiful music for us! He just played Brazil, and now is playing Arreviderci Roma! Just what I need to calm me. I can listen to him play all night! Such beautiful music!

We ordered our new front door.... it should be in by the second week of August. He sanded the railings today for the steps, and I think we may buy oak steps at Home Depot, and finish them and put in. (Our steps are covered with carpet, but they are only plywood or something.

Since our camera came in, I can get some decent pics to show you!

What a day of rain today! This morning, it was so humid and warm, and then about 9 am the dark clouds moved in, and opened the floodgates! It poured so heavily ALL day! I am amazed, the streets were flooded downtown late today, just couldn't keep up with the rainfall! What a summer! And tomorrow is August!

Well, time to settle in!


6 comments:

Blessings each day said...

You have LOTS of exciting stuff going on, Kathy. Now I can't wait to see pictures of it all.

And I am just imaging how wonderful it must be to hear your hubby playing the piano like that...maybe you could post a little video of that sometime.

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: I'll bet it's heavenly to listen to the piano as your hubby plays for you. I hope you get your new modem quickly. HUGS

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

How wonderful to be able to listen to your hubby play piano. I'm only sorry I never learned how. I'm looking forward to seeing photos now that you have a new camera. I put up two photos of what the weather has done in our area this past week. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
I can't wait to see pics of all the remodeling.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs

Melanie said...

How nice that your hubby plays piano. Can't wait to see the pictures of the remodel. Hope you're having a lovely day. ((Hugs))

Lori said...

Hi Kathy!! I love it when you talk about your husband playing the piano. It sounds so beautiful.
How exciting about your door!! Enjoy when it comes in!!
Have a nice week. ((BIG HUGS))!!