Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Wednesday! Yay!

Because.... tomorrow is my "Friday", and I am off Thursday and Friday, also have a personal day off for Saturday, and I am off my normal Sunday! Woohoo!

Please keep me in prayer... I put my name in for a posting for our Fraud Investigation department. Please keep good prayers for me, as I am at my wits end in my current position. I feel as if I don't get this new position, my only other option is to quit.

I am off to bed soon, I can't keep my eyes open.

2 comments:

Blessings each day said...

Will be keeping you in prayer Kathy...so sad to hear of places that are so difficult to work in!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: I so hope you get the position. It was beautiful to see the homecoming of the journalists. Let me know how the job goes. Have a great long weekend. HUGS