Friday, August 28, 2009

Job Shadowing

I went in to "job shadow" this morning. Wanda, (the recruiter) said 1/2 hour, I stayed for an hour and a half. I LOVED it! I pray with all my heart I get this position! Please keep me in your prayers my friends!

It's been raining most of the day, and I am hearing thunder. We are to get some heavy thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow. Hubby and I are watching the Yankee/White Sox game. It's now an official game, and the Yanks are ahead 2-0. If the game is called anytime now going forward, we would win.

Hubby is playing the piano as well, right now he is playing,"Hello, Young Lovers". I can listen all night to this.

Not much else going on my friends. Have a good night!

6 comments:

LadyT said...

Happy Saturday Kathy; I'm praying you do get this job as you sound so happy!

The game went into the 10th inning and the Yankees won with a 3 run walk off homer by Cano. They didn't delay or postpone as they wouldn't have been able to make it up. They know it's going to be raining all day today too and that game this afternoon might have to ve delayed.

Wish I was there to listen to your hubby play too. :) Have a great weekend my friend. ~hugs~

Melanie said...

I sure hope you get the job! I'll be praying. Have a lovely weekend.

Blessings each day said...

Sounds like you definitely have a good chance if the interview went that long! Keep us posted.

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Kia said...

Ciao Kathy, I'm praying you do get this job :) Big hugs! Take care!

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: I so hope you get this job, too. Let us know. Good luck. Have a great start to your week. HUGS

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

Dropped in to wish you a happy September 1st. Can you believe it! :) I'm predicting our Yankees are going to make it this year. They have been playing like the Yankees of old. Have a lovely day my friend. ~hugs~